Thursday, August 20, 2009

Accutane Day 196


I went to my routine appointment Tue morning. I had been taking Accutane every other day. Since Sat Aug 15, I stopped temporarily because my eczema acted up again.

The dermatologist said I must take Accutane once a day. My feeling is I need to speed up the treatment. If eczema is on my face, then I take Accutane every other day. I apply Cordran for the eczema on my face and Cutivate for the eczema on my neck once a day. My dermatitis on my hands is under control, yet I apply the ointment once a day to avoid outbreaks. I apply Vanicream on my face and hands throughout the day.

No Accutane for the week because my face needs to heal from the eczema. I take Accutane every other day starting next week. If everything is good, then I take Accutane once a day.

My next appointment is six weeks from Tue because I have a 40 day supply. The 40 day supply is the pills I didn't take when I had eczema and when I was on vacation. The six week appointment is within the Accutane routine appointments guidelines.

I'm growing up Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: