Sunday, November 01, 2009

I'm Human Just Like The Person Next To Me

Everyone around me is human. We are happy, sad, depress, cheerful, frighten, brave, angry, forgiving, lonely, friendly, crying, understanding, gloomy, laughing, lost, (have) resolve, loving, hating, respectful.

Humans are not perfect. We make mistakes and we learn from our mistakes. Gather courage to make mistakes and be wise to learn from them. Dealing and overcoming the pains determine how much we grow up. Walk tall with our backs straight up and our eyes watching, ears listening, and hands feeling.

We are lonely. Everyone is going to be lonely. Everyone is going to experience the lonely feeling. We meet new people and make new friends so there is one less lonely person in the world.

Humans have weaknesses. We gain strength overcoming their weaknesses, and that's victory. I'm tired of acting tough. I must be brave to show, to express, to tell everyone my weaknesses. My weakness is loneliness. I feel better letting it all out.

I want to tell everyone in the world I'm a human being. To avoid misunderstandings that really affects me, from my perspective, too many times for me. I'm a person looking for something. I don't know what. So then, what's holding me back?!?

I'm growing up Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: