Monday, June 04, 2012

Till Death Us Do Part Not At The Cemetery

My family and I last visited my grandparents at the cemetery on Mother’s Day. There was a new deceased person nearby my grandparents when we visited them sometimes. A few times the person was the spouse of the person who past away initially. My first thought was calculating the years between the first spouse’s death and the second spouse’s death. How did the person on the other half of the marriage spend his or her years after the first spouse died? Was their inspiration to live a new life to the fullest? Was their a lesson learned in life? Were their empty promises fulfilled in later time? Or did the person fail to live a happy life alone?

I think one of the best life happiness is a couple buried together. It tells me and the world the couple lived a happy life from the day they met to the day both died. I’m convinced couples can stay together for their entire lives, and beyond.

The Personal Side Of Me Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: