Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Make Every Happy Day In Life With Value

Imagine dinner is the same every night consisting of potato, steak, and broccoli only. A few people accept that because they rather have some food than no food. Food is food. That's another blog topic. Imagine the potato, steak, and broccoli are cooked with limited cooking methods: bake, broil, or steam. No stir-fry, pan-fry, and deep-fry. A few people are lazy to clean the stove and exhaust. They accept that because they hate cleaning and want minimal mess. That's another blog topic.

I believe the best way to live life is add value daily. You do something, anything that makes you happy. One of the best ways to live happy is cook delicious food. Bake, broil, and steam are legitimate cooking methods; however, eating foods cooked the same ways daily are bland and boring. There are many ways to cook delicious food. Limiting your cooking methods means you're short-changing your life. You're holding back on a happy life. Why? Open up and enjoy one of the best happy moments in life. Eat good food.

My point is think of your life as a never ending life resume. Create bullet points on your resume daily. You're earning achievements. Add value to your resume. Make an effort to do something positive, something happy. Find a new adventure, experience new experiences, and try something new. I finished reading a book today. I finished a major project at school or work today. I ate a new meal today. I visited a new city today. I met a new person today. I lifted a record bench press today. I helped my friend finish his garden today. I vacuumed the house today. I cooked a good weekend lunch today. I solved a puzzle today.

Live the present. A happy life doesn't come to you. Stop being miserable and join the happy people. The happy club always have open memberships. Live a happy life.

No comments: