Friday, April 26, 2013

Time Out And Refocus

2013 is going by really fast. The month of May begins next week. Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming soon faster than a blink of an eye. The days are going by fast in today's information age. Technology is simulating our brains with information daily. We live in a fast pace society. I find it difficult to be bored. I fail to understand some people saying they're bored.

I observe the people I interact with recently have been making more mistakes, stressing out, losing concentrating, and forgetting. Me, too. I have been completing my activities such as job searching, workout out at the gym, and cooking; however, I feel I'm taking longer to complete and committing more mistakes with less than satisfactory results. Perhaps, that's why I feel time is going by fast because I'm being inefficient. I spend more time on an activity resulting in completing fewer total activities daily. I feel frustration for doing little, stress for my mistakes, and disappointment I should have completed more.

Relax, take a break, take a time out, take a deep breath, and refocus. Turn off your brain. Turn off your senses. Free yourself. Reset your life. I suggest the simplest way to take a time out and refocus is sleep. No playing video games, no reading books, no watching television, no eating sweets, and no physical activity. Separate yourself from the world on a bed.

No comments: