Wednesday, May 08, 2013

At Least I Have My Brain

A common saying when a bad event happens is, "at least you have your health". I have a better saying which is, "at least you have your brain". I believe the brain reaction is stronger than health. I may have my health; however, if I lose my memories or my ability to think, my health means nothing. Somebody else must take care of me if I experience serve brain trauma.

Our brains, our memories, and our knowledge are most important in a human being. Protect and cherish your brain. We function well in society with a healthy and sharp brain. Never stop learning. Keep your brain active living life everyday with new experiences and new adventures. Your brain needs continuous stimulation with your five senses such as tasting new drinks, seeing new sights, listening to new music, smelling new spices, and touching new materials.

The next time you're in a bad situation and need a cheer up, say to yourself, "at least I have my brain". A functional brain means you can think of a solution. Use your wisdom and knowledge to solve problems. Be proactive, stay positive, and act optimistically.

No comments: