Sunday, December 01, 2013

Black Friday 2013

My Black Friday was simple. My list included Breaking Bad, a new pair of shoes, $3 DVD movies, and either a Family Guy or The Simpsons DVD box set. I added a wireless mouse and a BD-ROM drive for my gaming PC. The simple Black Friday helped me browse the ads since I avoided stores that didn't sell items on my list.

My purchases were Breaking Bad Seasons 3-5 on DVD, Charlie Brown Holiday Hits CD soundtrack, Dragon Shields Transparent Counters in red color, and an air filter for my car at Amazon. I also purchased The Simpsons Season 10 at Target. And I purchased a new pair of shoes at Spot Skate Shop. I want to thank my dad for purchasing motor oil and a red CFL light bulb during his Black Friday shopping.

There were no $3 DVD movies this year because Amazon's price sorting didn't work. It was frustrating. There were cheap movies on my movie wish list. Browsing Amazon's Black Friday DVD movies took too much time. That's okay. I need to watch all of Breaking Bad.

My BD-ROM drive waits for next year. There were no computer hardware, no clothes, and no foods.

No comments: