Saturday, April 12, 2014

Highlighted 2013 Tweets

Here are my highlighted Tweets in 2013. I tweeted 749 times. The most tweets were 88 in May because of Fanime Con 2013 and 79 in Sep. The least tweets were 51 in Jun and 52 in Oct. My Twitter Account is @inin61 Enjoy!

Jan 13: RT: @darrenrovell Ticket broker on possible Super Bowl match-ups: "Falcons-Patriots is toilet paper. 49ers-Ravens is gold."

Jan 17: "Dear Abby" columnist Pauline Phillips past away at the age of 94 from Alzheimer’s disease. Phillips' daughter, Jeanne, continues the advice

Jan 20: The San Francisco #49ers are going to the Super Bowl. #nfl #playoffs #sf49ers

Feb 3: Thanks for a great season San Francisco #49ers !!! #sf49ers #niners

Feb 13: Six degrees of separation: anyone can be connected to another through a chain of acquaintances from 1-5 intermediaries #mytriviaoftheday

Feb 17: Space Brothers eps 43: The veteran Brian Jay came all the way to see you. I'll give you some help, Hibito.

Mar 7: Continuing my music tweets today, #mysongoftheday Dream On by Aerosmith http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZfZ8uWaOFI … #Argo

Mar 10: A conversation with @mduo13 @tsubasaaki @PixelatedIndex introduced me to Kickstarter website kickstarter.comw

Mar 24: RT: @ESPN_Numbers With La Salle and Florida Gulf Coast winning, there are two teams seeded 13 or worse in the Sweet 16 for the FIRST TIME EVER.

Mar 31: I purchased a Brita. Looking forward to stop buying the one gallon Crystal Geysers at the supermarkets.

Apr 1: I watched Gone With The Wind, my longest movie I ever watched, including Opening, Intermission, Ending. Fantastic!!! Everyone must watch it.

Apr 3: Moai are monolithic human figures carved by the Rapa Nui people from rock http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moai #mytriviaoftheday

Apr 7: 'Evoland' is a playable history of gaming, from 8-bit to HD http://www.theverge.com/2013/4/5/4183062/evoland-is-a-playable-history-of-gaming-from-8-bit-to-hd …

Apr 15: Teach your children subtraction playing Chutes And Ladders from 100 to 1. It's a good variant. #chutesandladders

Apr 15: Teach your children opposite playing Chutes And Ladders. Ladders go down and slides go up. It's a good variant #chutesandladders

Apr 16: RT: @LATimesfarmer Just talked to John Madden who said, in all those years, he and Pat Summerall never had one argument or disagreement.

Apr 17: idiosyncrasy: a characteristic, habit, mannerism, or the like, that is peculiar to an individual #mynewwordoftheday

Apr 24: A mail room clerk position requires 3 years of experience, 5 years preferred. #areyoukiddingme http://hire.jobvite.com/CompanyJobs/Careers.aspx?k=Job&c=quY9Vfwg&j=ofuoXfwO&s=Indeed …

Apr 27: OMG, I'm hype on Quell Memento. I predict long sleepless lights addicted to puzzle game I enjoy very much! Love the traile

Apr 27: Excelsior: a Latin word meaning "ever upward" #mynewwordoftheday

Apr 27: Sleep is broken into 90 minute cycles. Sleepyti.me tells you when to fall asleep, counting backward in 90 min increments.

Apr 29: Space Brothers Eps 46. *Kei: How are you supposed to decide your future? *Ena: Are you having trouble?

*Kei: Well, I don't know what I want to become.

*Ena: I see. In that case, is there anything that you wish you could do? For instance, would you like to play the piano?

*Kei : Oh. Sure, I would. *Ena: Do you wish you could hold conversations in English?

*Kei: Yup, I sure do. *Ena: You just need to find the one thing interesting enough to make you lose track of time.

May 6: Screw you semicolon.

May 9: The new 49ers stadium name in Santa Clara is Levi Strauss. Commonly called Levi's Stadium. Pants co. pays $220.3M over 20 years.

May 19: Nikola Tesla, known for alternating current (AC) electricity and the Tesla Coil en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Te… … #mytrivaoftheday

Jun 6: Took my car to an auto shop for service. Received new break pads and resurfaced break rotors. No more steering wheel vibrating when [breaking]

Jun 7: Today is National Donut Day.

Jun 20: I was on the stationary bike when the gym lost power. Going to sleep early tonight.

Jul 1: I remember playing video games from the Commodore 64 with my brother and cousin. I share my favorite games.

The baseball game Hardball for the #commodore64 youtube.com/watch?v=jejblU…

Track and Field for the #commodore64 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANgcSWmTaeU …

Spy Hunter for the #commodore64 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqz881sy8YQ …

Spy vs. Spy for the #commodore64 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu2e866bEcM …

Beach Head 2 for the #commodore64 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efXtNbUONig …

Ghostbusters for the #commodore64 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlqTmD_T9ws …

Transformers for the #commodore64 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9vVSixDfCU …

Bruce Lee for the #commodore64 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CX8jdKNO4t8 …

Jul 2: A gentleman says "miss" to women under 50 and "ma'am" to women 50 and over. #NowIKnow

Jul 4: When you build something, you must be ready to spend time and money on failure. #spacebrothers eps 56 #lifelesson

If you build something by improving on failure, you'll end up with good results. #spacebrothers eps 56 #lifelesson

Jul 13: Tim Lincecum throws a no-hitter against the San Diego Padres #sfgiants #mlb #awesome

Jul 18: In financial news, the Dow Jones and S&P 500 are at record highs. Dow Jones 15,500+ and S&P 1,690+.

Jul 20: GQ's 100 Most Powerful Bald Men http://www.gq.com/entertainment/celebrities/201307/the-100-most-powerful-bald-men-in-world?printable=true&mbid=nl_weekly4 …

Jul 22: The next time you finish taking a shower, exit with your opposite dominant leg first. You experience a different feeling.

Aug 5: NOVA's The Miracle Of Life (1983) on PBS. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wou1Udu_vr8 … I remember watching the video for #highschoolbiology #humanreproduction

Aug 13: Here's a Buster (Posey) Hug. You did a good job! #busterhugs pic.twitter.com/kBisQenze9

Aug 30: My first tweet on my new HTC One smartphone.

Sep 1: Today's Click And Clack is about car turn signalling when absolutely necessary. They answered by risk and reward. pic.twitter.com/x02oopTQ3p

Part 1 article last tweet. Here's part 2. Reward prolong bulb not worth it. Always signal lower chances of accident. pic.twitter.com/QkFdXntNQA

Sep 4: You're not quitting. You're going to fake it. Do it, do it, and do it to the moment you're doing this. Fake it 'til you make it.

There is a better way of faking it. Fake it 'til you BELIEVE it.

I personally like to say as the following: Genuinely fake it 'til you believe it.

Sep 9: My high school US History teacher didn't assign homework when the #49ers play on Monday Night Football. #RaymondsHistoryBook

Sep 11: My ortho treatment is complete. No more appointments. I contact only when I have problems.

Sep 12: RT: @arstechnica It’s official: Twitter takes first steps toward initial public offering http://ars.to/13SVh68 by @cfarivar

Sep 16: Peroxyl mouth sore rinse is a cheap over-the-counter remedy to treat some common oral health problems. pic.twitter.com/psVJssDxHo

Sep 16: I finally watched the famous Abbott & Costello's Who's On First http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTcRRaXV-fg …

Sep 22: My Twitter reminder: always check your #Costco pizza to make sure you have the correct order. #humansmakemistakes

Oct 1: ABBA was composed from the first letters of their first names Agnetha (vocals), Benny (keyboards), Bjorn (guitar), and Anni-Frid (vocals).

Oct 13: RT: @ChuckGarfien Here's Torii Hunter going over the wall. His legs, the cop's arms. I love sports. pic.twitter.com/ywQRqynP8G

Oct 17: I have seen more freckles around my entire body. I wonder if these indicate I'm earning life points.

These life points earned means I'm getting to be a better, stronger, wiser, smarter person.

Nov 11: I met a person who quit his job because he and his family didn't want to be separated. His permanent job was outside the USA.

He started job searching for one month on LinkedIn only. He asked why nobody replied back to his job applications.

He was the first person I met who paid for LinkedIn premium membership. He considered hiring a consultant who improves LinkedIn profiles.

We told him the job market reality. Tears started coming out of his eyes. The job market is tough.

Nov 15: 'The Simpsons' is heading into cable syndication after estimated $750 million deal with FXX http://www.theverge.com/2013/11/15/5108102/the-simpsons-is-heading-into-cable-syndication …

Nov 15: Dear Abby's Nov 13 talks about thank you notes. In particular, very young children draw a picture, and the parent mention they express thank

Here's the complete article Dear Abby's Nov 13 thank you notes advice uexpress.com/dearabby/?uc_f…

Nov 15: RT: @SFWish Cutest and sweetest superhero Gotham has ever seen! We love you #SFBatkid! pic.twitter.com/KtLt8Azoxq

Nov 18: I got a job. I'm a data entry/bookkeeper for a retail start up. Wednesday is my first day.

Nov 19: RT: @BillGates Toilets save lives. That’s a fact worth celebrating: http://b-gat.es/1hVvVgA #WorldToiletDay

Nov 25: Earlier today was my first day of work on a Monday. Waking up was a little difficult. I had a little trouble falling asleep.

Some workers hate waking up Mon morning to go to work. I believe millions of unemployed people want to experience that awful feeling.

Listen to me from a person who was unemployed too long. I welcome awful Mon mornings to work.

Dec 1: On another subject, my brother and his wife introduced two reality series from TLC. They were Extreme Cheapskates and Hoarding: Buried Alive

Dec 1: RT: @ReillyRick Here's what Alabama lost in 1 tick Saturday: a game, an SEC title, a national title, a threepeat, and a Heisman. Never been a game like it.

Just RT: Auburn defeated Alabama in the 2013 Iron Bowl's final 0:01. Chris Davis returned a missed field goal for the game clinching TD.

Here's the video broadcasted from CBS http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqIBNX0CXDc …

Dec 2: RT: @EmilyAndTony Giving a massage can burn up to 80 calories per half hour?! Here's what you need (30% off!): http://emilyandtony.com/shop/aromatherapy-massage-candle-fougere-6-35oz … pic.twitter.com/1EX0cilQ1X

Dec 14: Earned seven hours of overtime today. Inventory audits. I skipped my lunch hour.

Dec 15: Charles Osgood's The Osgood File reported on learning music can help identify and correct a person's own mistakes on Fri Dec 13.

Dec 16: If you're living a bull shit life or BS moment, then do something about it . . . fix the problem. #wisdom

Dec 16: #familyguy brought back Brian on last night's episode. Very good.

Seth MacFarlane tweeted the following: And thus endeth our warm, fuzzy holiday lesson: Never take those you love for

granted, for they can be gone in a flash.

Dec 18: We are so short handed today. I'm answering calls[.]

Dec 21: I'm one day late. Yesterday was my one month anniversary at my job.

Dec 21: Pay it forward: an expression to return a favor to another party instead of the original benefactor #mytriviaoftheday

Dec 24: Customer arrived late. He said I called hour ago. Someone said we're opened extended hours. Good #lie. Everyone said we close early on phone

Dec 24: I shopped for bare necessities. The cost of living is more expensive. E.g. body wash is $4.69. I used to pay $3.99.

Shaving cream is $1.49. I used to pay $1.09. There is no more $.99 sales.

Dec 23: RT: @AndroidPolice Amazon Offering $5 Appstore Credits To Anyone Who Downloads An App Or Game December 24-28th http://andp.lc/K04qU6

Just RT: you must have the latest Amazon App update to receive the $5 credit.

Dec 26: For everyone working on Dec 26, let's do our best. Get the job done. Be professional. Professional.

Dec 27: I downloaded Quell Memento, today's Amazon Free App of the Day. I have no life now.

Dec 30: RT: @Hoganmag Today in Comics History: The final daily "FoxTrot" strip by @billamend ran on Dec 30, 2006. @gocomics pic.twitter.com/MfeaLklKyM

No comments: