Sunday, May 04, 2014

I Blog, You Comment Sun May 4, 2014

I share some comments, opinions, and feedback from my blogs. I appreciate those who took the extra effort to find an email address at my webpage Innovate Infinitely. My new feedback email address is feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com.

I continue to receive complements for growing up Five Years Ago Today I Grew Up (Fri Oct 4, 2013).


I'm happy you grew up back then. We need those immature people to act their ages. --Bertha Smith, Pittsburgh, PA

Start with growing up. . . . being a mature and professional person follows. Responsibility, admitting mistakes, smiling, earning your successes, etc. Too many youths are getting away with trouble. Where are their parents? It seems their parents were not grown up at the time they choose to have children. --Steve Oldermeyer, Oklahoma City, OK

I work at a high class restaurant. There are customers who sure can't be comfortable around. Bad manners, bad language. I'm happy their not my parents. My parents taught me to be responsible. These people are greedy and they care about themselves. Big egos. --Samantha B via email

I blogged about having the friendly and optimistic feeling in I Got This Feeling (Sun Nov 3, 2013). These feelings include being independent and being more concern about me. There is hope. My curses are broken.


Never underestimate hope. --Hope Johnson, Portland, OR

Now that you have that feeling, never lose that feeling for the rest of your life. Find ways to practice, practice, practice and remember, remember, remember. We live in a fast pace world. We forget many things easily. There is hustling and bustling. There are people who even don't have time to go to church. There are parents who work too many hours and forget their kids. Having that feeling I hope you don't become one of those people who forget human kindness and being friendly. God bless you! --Curt Rodriguez, Houston, TX

Not bad blog. If we can have courage to express our feelings, I think we can get along with more people. There are less enemies and conflicts between us. --Debbi Iment, Toronto, Ontario

We hear the ironies in daily life. I blogged my Top Ten Life Ironies (Wed Dec 25, 2013).


I lol at number 10 and been there, done that at number 6. My childhood hobbies, my mother's profession, and my brother's high school textbook I read when I was bored helped me earn A's in a few of my college classes. I didn't even do all the homework. --Roger Best, Durham, NC

Going back to Blockbuster was not ironic, stupid! --Kate Tan, Reno, NV

Quitting your favorite hobbies wasn't ironic. It meant you grew out of them. --Paul Ice, Santa Barbara, CA

I like Indian curry. I hate Japanese curry. --John, Chicago IL

This ironic blog sucks! --Ronald Ball, Fort Wayne, IN

It's ironic you're learning life reading books. Shouldn't you learn life experiencing it outdoors? --864icecream via email

What a waste of time reading this blog. --Leonard Sanchez, Modesto, CA

Change requires deconstruction. Almost everyone agreed in the blog Clean The House With Deconstruction And Reconstruction (Fri Jan 31, 2014).


I read that blog and I thought about the times I made changes in my life. Yeah, your right. The changes I made were for my better. I never realized I lost some friends, some people in my life, neighbors, and former co-workers. In the end, I had to. My life needed that change. My life couldn't satisfy everyone. --Gina Davoe, Boston, MA

I moved out of my abusive husband. I dumped my friends who were unsupportive. I quit my old job. Life is so much better now in my new city and new life. --Rachel Morris

We see deconstruction and reconstruction in major cities. Old buildings are demolished for new buildings. Local governments pass new laws and eliminate outdated laws. Out with the old and in with the new. There's nothing wrong with being old fashioned. There are some things that need to be eliminated forever. --Stanley Morris, Atlanta, GA

Don't be afraid to change. The blog you wrote put a positive thought into change. There must be sacrifices for the better. We all don't want to be on the losing end of change. That's life. It is what it is. --Will Mitchell, Memphis, TN

I agree 100%. The deconstruction and reconstruction you experienced when you grew up on that Oct day is the perfect example of people changing. We see people change in movies and television shows. We think that's not going to happen to me. I like my life. Everything is fine. There's going to be a moment in time when we are going to be those people. There's going to be crying. There's going to be anger that that person is changing and others don't like it.

The world changes daily. We can't fight it. We must be strong and take full advantage of changing. Don't resist. --Jeff Kim, Detroit, MI

There is always going to be change. Change can be positive or can be negative. Always think positive. When change is positive, then you're going to be better. [When] change is negative, then you roll with the punches and make the best out of it. I believe some people are afraid of change is because they experience negative change in the past. Again, not all change is negative. In a general sense, change is good. When I hear the word change, I think something good is going to happen. Most of the time, it does. --f12f11 via email

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: