Thursday, May 29, 2014

My Dream Ignored Me

I dreamed last night I was a student in an unknown college campus. The campus size was about 4 to 5 street blocks in length and 4 to 5 street blocks in width. There were buildings up to ten stories tall. The color was a consistent dark blue with a shade of black. There were no bright colors such as red, orange, and yellow.

I walked on campus between classes. Everyone ignored me. Two people who were my friends in my past appeared in my dream. They ignored me, too. I said after waking up, "That was a sad dream." Next I said I blog my dream after work sharing a fear. The fear is the world ignores me. The fear is I'm lonely.

I don't want to be lonely. I want to be a good person attracting good people. I want to spend my time with good people. We benefit from each other's good company, kindness, and joy. I want to prove the world I'm a good person. I'm a good person such that good things happen to me. I belong to the good crowd. I don't belong to the loser's crowd.

I'm always meeting new people and making new friends. I believe nobody can have too many friends. I always improve my social skills and human relationships. I never live my life being lonely. The world can count on me meeting new people. I do my best to lower the world lonely population by one when I make new friends.

My future looks good. I'm looking forward to have a better life. I create more circle of friends as my life continues to get better.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: