Saturday, May 31, 2014

Tell Your Story

There are stories every day. Every living day a story is born. Every living night a story is born. Stories can be created in a person's sleep. Nobody doesn't have to be an English major or famous writer. Live life to the fullest with strength and integrity. The stories follow.

I believe telling our stories to friends, family, acquaintances, co-workers, and people bring everyone together. Stories are easier to tell when a person lives an active life. I have stories to share. The best stories started on Sat Oct 4, 2008 when I realized I must grow up. On the other hand, I have best stories before Sat Oct 4, 2008; these stories I remember because I don't want to repeat the mistakes I learned. These best stories are positive and negative. I can share stories when I rode the San Francisco Cable Car and walked on the Golden Gate Bridge for the first time. I can share stories when I lived a lonely life. I can share stories visiting Canada. I can share stories embarrassing myself. I can share stories from my ballroom dance classes. I can share stories of moments that made me sad.

Every day people live we have a story to share with another person. Don't live a boring life. Live a life to tell a story. Job promotions, graduations, marriages, meeting new people, traveling, cooking new foods, reading books, taking a weekend trip, school, shopping, gardening, etc. Job loss, deaths, car accidents, injuries, rejections, relationship break-ups, sicknesses, etc. There are people who are interested in happy stories and sad stories.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: