Saturday, October 04, 2014

Bet On The Real Raymond Mar Coming Soon

I blogged Finding The Missing Pieces I must find to be successful on Wed Sep 24. The missing pieces are finding new friends, learning more job skills, living independent or moving out, consistent physical workouts, and finding a job. The real Raymond Mar appears when I find the five missing pieces. The world has one more strong and successful human being.

Most of the world believes the old Raymond Mar exists. The old Raymond Mar before I realized I must grow up on Sat Oct 4, 2008 or the old Raymond Mar before I realized I must work harder on Sep 2013. I need to make everything right. I still have mistakes to correct. I must prove to myself and prove to the world the real Raymond Mar exists. He's no longer the naive, uncontrollable, and immature person. I can be trusted. I can help people.

My typical weekday includes job searching, learning Python, learning MySQL, reviewing SQL, going to the gym, and housework. My typical weekend includes spending less time job searching, learning Python, learning MySQL, and reviewing SQL. Also, I find time relaxing on the weekend. For example, I watch football on Sun. I find time throughout the week writing blogs. Mon is the best day to run personal errands. My Fri night is spent socializing with my friends. My Sat night is a free night I'm open to anything.

I have support. I have goals. I have nothing to lose. If I do nothing, then I'm nothing. I'm somebody. I must do something, anything because I want to live a life. I'm strong. I have courage. I believe in myself. The world waits patiently. The real Raymond Mar is coming soon.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: