Monday, October 13, 2014

My Past Is Not Making Me Quit Life

I'm done. I quit. I'm a loser. How do I live a loser life? I live my life being a loser living at home with my parents, work at a dead end retail job, and spend too much time having fun. I stop reading books and learning new knowledge. No more adventures. I don't want to meet new people. I have enough friends. I'm out of shape. Life moves forward. I stay behind. I minimize pain, suffering, and frustration.

My retail job is anything except preparing anything edible or drinkable. I earn minimum wage. If I'm lucky, I earn more money in a higher non-management position. I have no free weekends. My time spent outside work is watching TV, playing video games, and hording geeky toys. There's no worrying about paying rent because I live at home. I find time to go out once in a while. There are many losers with few friends and a poor social life. I'm one of them. I don't think ahead to my future if my parents past away. I don't think ahead what my life is when I'm 60 years old.

My Past

My past was a waste when I lived in my 20s and my early 30s. What was my past? My answer is nothing--boring, inactive, taking life for granted, and going nowhere. Bland memories. Plain moments. I defined living life one day at a time in a negative way. I didn't move forward. I didn't find new adventures and new experiences. I didn't expand my circle of friends. I never improved my life. I never experienced working hard. My life was too easy. I can say I partially lived a loser life.

My times have changed. I'm lucky and I'm fortunate I have the strength and the desire to avoid living a loser life. I'm not going down the path of loser life. I'm going to work my ass to live a winning life. I'm not going to make the same past mistakes. My past is not going to dictate my life. My past is not going to stop me from finding and living my true life. I'm not going to bury my past six feet underground because my past is part of me. I accept my past. I welcome my past.

What am I doing now to move forward? I job search six days a week, I workout at the gym four days a week, I teach myself mySQL and Python six and a half days a week, I write blogs, I cook meals, I read books, I take care of the house, and I continue an active social life. I have people helping me find a job. I believe my hard work pays off soon. I have confidence what I'm doing now brings rewards soon. My life goals are find a job, move out, continue learning, find new adventures, experience new experiences, improve my physical fitness, and surround myself with good people. I find my true life.

I must not repeat my past which stays in my life forever. My past gives me strength and courage to continue ahead. I have hope. I move forward. There is no quitting. My big successes are earned in a matter of time.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: