Saturday, October 11, 2014

Stop Sweating

I'm not the only person who sweats after a shower in the world. Sweat comes out of my forehead minutes after a cold or warm shower. I feel warmer than a spring or fall evening after a shower. I sweat when I brush my teeth. I don't sweat from the warm air around the shower because I brush my teeth in another part of the bathroom. The bathroom window is completely open. Winter season is the only time there's no sweat. It's my body. I don't know why my body heats up after a shower. I can take a lukewarm shower on a cold winter night. My body warms up afterwards, and since it's the winter, there's no sweat. I never take hot showers.

I started to cool down after a shower by turning on a desk fan in July 2014. The desk fan is next to the window. I feel cool outdoor air. No sweating. My body cools down significantly. There must be a minimum ten minutes cool down period before I go to bed. I brush my teeth when I completely cool down.

I'm a person who must take a shower before going to sleep. I have trouble sleeping feeling dirty, sticky, and sweaty. I can skip a shower when I don't sweat or I avoid any physical tasks which increase my body temperature in a day. My body heats up and forms sweat during any demanding physical activity. I sweat easily.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: