Monday, December 01, 2014

Black Friday 2014

My Black Friday was calm. I shopped at three stores after 10:30am. No crowds. The first store was Orchard Supply Hardware. I purchased a three LED flashlight set with the Orchard Supply Hardware label for $9.99. Orchard paid for the sales tax. The second store was CVS. I used the 30% off coupon to purchase bare necessities. They were body wash, after shave lotion, body sponge, and Icy Hot for the home first aid kit. The third store was Target. I purchased The Hunger Games: Catching Fire for $9.00 and Gravity for $4.00 both on Blu-Ray. There was a line at Target which moved fast. The line was not long relatively speaking. I noticed there were directional line markings on the floor. The line wrapped around multiple aisles earlier.

My dad purchased a Chromecast for me at Costco. Almost all stores sold the Chromecast for $25.00. I paid him back.

No online shopping for me. If I didn't buy The Hunger Games: Catching Fire at Target, then I shop for movies at Amazon. I don't plan on shopping on Cyber Monday.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: