Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Accutane Day 2,175


I choose to use my photo I posted on Sat Dec 27, 2014. Click here to view my Accuntane Day 2,151 blog.

I visited my dermatologist on Mon Jan 19 for my annual checkup. Everything was good. I was asked for a full body exam meaning a full skin examination. I didn't need the examination. I asked if there are any new creams. The dermatologist said no for my needs. Tretinoin is my best exfoliate topical cream which I started applying Sun nights instead of Thur nights. My acne scars continue to heal. There have been no acne outbreaks. My face continues clearing up especially the acne scar on the top of my forehead.

I continue to believe my changing hormones and shaving contributes to my clearing face. I shave three days a week using a razor shaving with the grain and against the grain. My shaving has been removing more dead skin.

The dermatologist asked about my dermatitis on my hands. I informed her I switched my moisturizer from Vanicream to Nivea. She was shocked because her medical office recommends Vanicream since it contains no additives, dyes, and fragrances. I use Nivea Extended Moisture Body Lotion 48 hour. Vanicream resulted in bumps the color of my skin. I use Cortisone instead of Desoximetasone ointment for topical treatment. Cortisone is weaker than Desoximetasone; however, it's much cheaper. Finally, she encouraged me to maintain moisturizing my hands to avoid getting sick. She said dry cuticles attract viruses causing illness. Interesting.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: