Saturday, February 21, 2015

Random Jeopardy Answers

Today's blog was inspired from The Costco Connection magazine interviewing Ken Jennings. These questions are good job interview questions.

I want to go back to college. I'm not talking about going back to De Anza College for the second time. I'm talking about going back to college after graduating high school. My college life was boring. I studied too much. I didn't have enough fun. I met very little people. I learned little life skills. I experienced little new experiences. I sought no new adventures. My early 20s was an almost disappointment.

What is my life mulligan?

There are too many things I want to experience. I want to visit Europe. I want to go wine tasting. There are hiking trails I want to hike. I want to insert coins in a jukebox. There are books I want to read. I want to move out. I want to be free. I want to drive along the California coast on Highway 1. My bucket list is too long at my current life situation. I want to stay alive to check off the entire list.

Are you ready to die?

Steve Jobs was an innovator. He knew what the world wanted. I want to know how the college dropout became a world legend. He changed the world. I want to learn how he became successful. How did he have the vision looking ahead?

Who is the person I want to meet dead or alive?

I want to live independently. I want to be free. I don't want to live with my parents the rest of my life. I want to find a full time job. My contract work is temporary. I believe I'm a good full-time employee. I know what to do working at a company full time. I want to expand my circle of friends. Living alone is depressing. I remain strong and smart to never become a person shutting the world and a person taking out my stress on others.

In summary, I don't want to with my parents for the rest of my life, I don't want to be unemployed, I don't want to be lonely, I don't want to be a person having no idea what I'm going to do with my life, and I don't want people thinking I'm an angry person.


What are my biggest fears?

My new video card is defective when I upgraded my desktop computer. I submitted a RMA to both the online store and the manufacturer for which both approved the RMA within minutes. I mailed the video card to the manufacturer via USPS Priority Mail instead of the recommended ground shipping UPS. I packaged the video card more compact instead of the recommended big box with 2 inches of protection throughout the entire card. The manufacturer began the process quicker than if I mailed the video card to the online store. The manufacturer updated my RMA status stating the video card is received and a replacement is in process.

Tell me something I discovered recently.

I took Computer Accounting Systems at De Anza College. The class was a requirement for my AA degree. The quarterly project was learning the accounting cycle from journal entries to closing the books for the quarter. Creating the balance sheet, income statement, and cash flow statement were included. The project was completed in hard copy. All of the numbers, journal entries, ledgers, and quarterly statements were written. Computers were not involved. However, I used Excel to duplicate the accounting book and to calculate the transactions. I wrote the Excel calculations to the hard copy.

Tell me a time I cheated.

My life changed on Sat Oct 4, 2008. My world became better. I realized I must be stronger, smarter, kinder, and wiser. I became responsible for my actions. I must earn my successes. Playtime was over. I stopped taking life for granted. I live my life daily being a mature adult.

Share a miracle.

I'm proficient in seven languages. The languages are English, Chinese, French, Spanish, German, Italian, and Japanese. My social skills are excellent. I travel to many countries. I'm proficient in many cultural customs. I know lots of people throughout the world. Life is good.

What is my dream job?

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: