Sunday, June 07, 2015

I Was Lost

I thought I knew everything. I took life for granted such that nothing bad happens to me. I was lucky nothing bad happened throughout most of my life. Nothing bad happened to me from the time I was born to Sep 2008. There were small bad moments easily solved. There was nothing tragic. No bad event changed my life permanently. What happened on Sep 2008? I was lost.

I didn't know what was going on. I was confused. I was weak. The world told me I knew nothing about living a mature adult life. I was ignorant. I was naive. Living a life free from big conflicts, major catastrophes, and tragedies gave me a false sense of security my life was easy.

My life changed forever on Sat Oct 4, 2008. I realized I must grow up. I began finding the real Raymond Mar. I started a new life catching up what I missed when I was young. I started a new life being a responsible, strong, smart, kind, and wise adult. I learned never take life for granted. I must earn my successes. I was a beginner again ready to learn what I should have learned when I was younger. I was a beginner again ready to experience new experiences and seek new adventures.

The changes were immediate. The new experiences happened immediately. The new adventures were sought immediately. Here is a sample:

*Changes: new clothes, upgraded my personal PC, and a new gym workout.
*Experiences: indoor wall climbing, read more fiction books such that I read 75% fiction and 25% nonfiction, and ballroom dancing.
*Adventures: unafraid to eat new foods, outdoor hiking, and watch fireworks during New Year's Eve.

There's still more work to continue finding Raymond Mar. Get better never ends. I never master Raymond Mar's life. There's more to learn.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: