Sunday, June 14, 2015

What's A Risk I'm Taking?

I feel a sense of urgency. It's time to open up. It's time to be brave. My risk I'm taking is being aggressive when I interview for a job. I'm currently job searching. I interviewed for one job since May 1. I'm unsatisfied. It's time to sell myself. It's time to communicate my strengths, my goals, my sincerity, and my heart. My interview is a conversation instead of a Q&A. I take charge of the interview; however, I keep my composure and modestly. My next interview I feel different. I experience new feelings. If I'm going to mess up an interview, I mess up my way. I have nothing to lose performing my best. I should be performing my best at everything. It's a new performance.

What was holding me back? I was too modest. I was afraid saying the wrong answers. There are no right and wrong answers. The purpose of interviews is a match between the job candidate and the company. I'm a professional good worker; however, I'm not a match at company A, B, and C. On the other hand, I'm hired at company G.

My goal is find work. My goal is to start my life again. My life is on pause. I'm tired of pausing my life. I want my life to move forward indefinitely.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: