Sunday, October 11, 2015

I Blog, You Comment Sun Oct 11, 2015

We learn from each other. Reading your feedback is one example.

More people responded to Never Give Up Finding The Ultimate Happiness blog. Love is the ultimate happiness. No material object is a love substitute.



Married for 50 years. We married young. Ups and downs. Healthy arguments. Compromises for both us to be happy. --0re0 via email

Marriage is too much work. Too much stress. Love is overrated. I love myself being single. --Burl Runkle, Scarsdale, NY

I'm lucky. All my closest friends are divorced once or even twice. My wife and I get along very well. Luck was on our side, and we're not taking our marriage granted. --Ernest Dipiazza, Hinesville, GA

I'm single in my 50s. I'm not giving up finding my future husband. It's difficult. I know I find my hidden treasure. Maybe being mid-age is an advantage. I've seen people in their 20s acting immature. I experienced my 20s except I was more polite and sociable than these 20 year olds today. --Dorian Sprankle, Denver, CO

Your future love is going to be a nightmare. Your ultimate nightmare. Find something else to be happy. --Ron Shipman, Grove City, OH

I'm a woman in my 40s. Many of the single men in my age group are cowards, disgusting, overweight, uncomfortable to be around. People are different. I find my love eventually. Stay optimistic. --Theresa Lilley, New York, NY

Finding my wife is a losing battle. I give up. I have money, I'm handsome, and I'm smart. I can't find the woman of my life. F*** this! --Isaiah Garney, Mechanicsburg, PA

People shared interesting one wishes responding to My One Wish.


My one wish is not world peace, not all people who can read, not solving environmental problems, not end world hunger. It's getting rid of the politicans. --Pete Chan, Lynnwood, WA

My one wish is resurrecting President John F. Kennedy. --iluvkennedy via email

Randomly kill half of the world population. --Demetrius Stowell

The long-term unemployed shared their thoughts when my contract was satisfied at my last job. Work Fri May 1, 2015
was my last work blog entry.



The employed people are shocked to hear I've been unemployed for eight months. They tell me why it's taking a long time to find a job. The economy is improving. Companies are hiring. [I] assure everyone I'm job searching five days a week. --Chau Brekke, Bismarck, ND

People don't realize you lose your job you find another job instantly. Not true. You're going to have to job search. But if you people who can get you an interview, more advantage to you. --Sherwood Blurton, Los Angeles, CA

My two children graduated college recently. My neighbor's son graduated college last semester. All of them can't get interviews. Zero experience. It's stupid. My time companies love to hire recent graduates. Companies train them. Today, no on the job training. --Shaunda Olague, Houston, TX

Some people were confused reading The Past Caught Up With Me. I blogged the problems I ignored in the past caught up with me in a negative way. I blogged what I thought was correct is incorrect today. I'm working hard catching up what I missed. I'm working hard correcting my past mistakes.



I'm confused. Why did it take you decades to realize what you did is wrong? You knew it was wrong and you still did it wrong. --Tammara Deland, Horn Lake, MS

You were stupid in your past. Your stupidity caught up with you. --Vernita Laforce, Richmond Hill, NY

This blog doesn't make any sense to me. You stayed home after graduating from college and getting a job. You lived a life with no friends. You lived a live with no experiences. You were happy being bored. *shakes head* Why did you live that life? Are you still living that life? --Hyman Hudson, Eastpointe, MI

I blogged My Manifesto Jun 11, 2015 telling the world I'm going to be successful, I'm going to live my life my way, and promised myself independence no matter what it takes. The feedback is all positive.



Excellent blog! I wish you good luck and good fortunes! --Neely Field, Reno, NV

I wrote my manifesto after reading your manifesto. My manifesto: lose weight permanently, fight my depression, clean my house, throw away junk, stop watching TV, and smile more. --Louis Phinney, Michigan City, IN

Forget goals. Write a manifesto. The word "manifesto" sticks out better. Much stronger! Big time stronger --Rodger Reitzel, Staunton, VA

I'm an English teacher in high school. My semester project to my students is write your own manifesto. --Skye Legree, Eastpointe, MI

Your future is brighter. I have hope for you. --Jackson Golightly, Key West, FL

My favorite parts of your blog are new circle of friends, and new adventures and new experiences. I adapt those two to my life --Lacey Ortman, Buckeye, AZ

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: