Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Save Your Money For Moment Days

A common saying about saving money is "save your money for a rainy day." The saying has merit. Saving money is good. A savings can be used for emergencies, retirement, and the moments. What are the moments? A dream vacation, big ticketed goods such as a car and television, upgrade a computer, a wedding, and remodeling a residence. Other moments are one shot moments or once in a lifetime moments.

There's another good reason to save money. The reason is the life changers. The best example happened on Sat Oct 4, 2008. It was the day I realized I must grow up. I spent money to begin growing up. I purchased new clothes, I built a new desktop computer, I purchased a new mattress, and I started my fiction book collection. I went on a vacation escape to Washington and Canada. I controlled my spending even though there was no spending cap. My recent life changers happened on Oct 2015 when my cousin invited me to a trip at Zion National Park. It was the first time I backpacked 23 miles. Who knows when the next time I backpacked at Zion? Sometimes the life changers happen suddenly. I spent money getting minor facial treatment removing bumps and purchasing an exfoliating cream for my calluses feet from my dermatologist on Mon Jan 18, 2016. My initial appointment was just a routine checkup. And I have an opportunity to participate in a new mobile phone plan which saves money in the long run. I must purchase a new phone at full price. The timing is good to purchase Samsung's latest Galaxy S smart phone.

One advantage being a non-materialistic person is money ready to be cashed out for life changers.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: