Saturday, January 30, 2016

Throwback Blog: Potluck

Blogger’s Note: Throwback blogs are blogs from my past. I start posting past blogs reflecting what I wrote. It's like my "A Second Look" blogs for which I give myself feedback.

Today's throwback blog is titled Potluck in Nov 2006. It seems my Instant Bullets blogs began a long time ago. Pay attention to the second emoji bullet point calling for help. It's true today. The third emoji bullet point is a good resource to meet people and make new friends. The bottom line is be social, learn how to communicate, and be confident.

Potluck

O__o Today I voted in the 2006 mid-term elections. I waited one hour to vote. A couple of booths experienced technical difficulties. Before I voted, I requested the poll worker to reactivate my card to make sure the card is active while voting. I’m going to miss calls from President Bill Clinton and Clint Eastwood telling me who to vote LOL!

O__o Help, call the police. If you’re in a situation where the last means of communications is writing, then write “Help, 911” or “Help, call police” on paper, cardboard, or anything. There are places where people can buy help banners. And remember when the U.S.A flag is flown upside down, it’s a signal for help.

O__o Do you want an investment that costs $6.00? Purchase the “How To Be Popular: You’re Never Too Young or Too Old” booklet by Abigail Van Buren aka Dear Abby. Send a check or money order for $6.00 written to Dear Abby and a business-size, self-addressed envelope to the following address (postage is included),

Dear Abby
Popularity Booklet
P.O. Box 447
Mt. Morris, IL 61054-0447

Also visit www.dearabby.com for additional information and other booklets. I read a few pages and I learned something already. I learned to stop mumbling and never sell to your family and friends no matter how strongly you believe in it.

O__o 13 time all-star and 4 time NBA champion Miami Heat center Shaquille O’Neal formed a Miami-based real estate company in September 2006 named The O’Neal Group. O’Neal’s company plans to enter the real estate markets in New Jersey, Florida, Louisiana, and Los Angeles, California. O’Neal’s private real estate portfolio is valued over $50 million.

The basketball player played for the Orlando Magic and Los Angeles Lakers before being traded to the Miami Heat after the 2003-04 season. O’Neal won the NBA MVP in the 1999-2000 season. O’Neal is a reserve police officer for the City of Miami.

O’Neal is one example thinking ahead for his retirement $-)

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: