Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Naivety Is Ageless

A child being naive is just being a child. A child experienced child's life wondering, asking questions, making mistakes, and learning from the mistakes. A child hopes his or her parents or guardians guide his or her youngest years to become good adults.

Even as adults we experience moments of being naive. Our inner child is our naivety. Adults continue to wonder, ask questions, make mistakes, and learn from the mistakes. Or adults explore, question everything, experiment or trial and error, and repeat trial and error to achieve desired results; in other words, keep an open mind. Children grow up to become adults. Adults grow up to share their knowledge to children. Also, adults grow up indefinitely to become stronger, smarter, kinder, and wiser.

The mature adults behave naive when the situation calls for naivety. The successful adults behave naive when they learn something new. Naivety is a positive attribute because adults shouldn't settle permanently. An adult living a good life must continue to evolve. An adult living a good life must innovate infinitely. Keep looking for a better life indefinitely.

Hiding Our Naivety Is Useless

It can be bad being naive. An immature adult can be naive. An adult with no sense of accomplishment can be naive. An adult dependent on someone else can be naive. An adult with no motivation to be mature can be naive. An adult acting weird can be naive. An adult avoiding adult responsibilities can be naive. An adult with a questionable behavior can be hiding their naivety. I'm not a psychologist. I don't know why some adults are naive. Are these naive adults lack a sense of being a mature adult? Are these naive adults oblivious to their surroundings childish behavior must stop? Are these naive adults in denial they're in adulthood? Is there something in the environment or someone preventing naive adults to grow up? Almost all mature adults indentify naive adults.

I continue to work hard controlling being naive. There was a moment I made a mistake days ago. I immediately became naive to learn from my mistake. I was frustrated. I was honest. I was sincere. I hope I never make the same mistake again. Moreover, I still have more knowledge to learn, more experiences to experience, and more wisdom to acquire. There are more naive moments coming soon. I hope more good naive moments result in a more mature and more professional me. My bad naivety disappeared.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: