Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Welcome My New Phone Samsung Galaxy S7

Blogger’s Note: May is pic month. I’m catching up posting pics from my smart phone. Enjoy!

I got a new phone. I’m getting used to the new camera. Common sense says press the shoot button. There are more options on the S7 than my older phone HTC One M7. Please enjoy the tips, opinions, celebrations, life lessons, and a new law. I win one of the big hands playing Mahjong (Riichi) one of these days.





















Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

1 comment:

Nathan said...

I'm one of the biggest fans on the Samsung Galaxy S7 camera. It is so much fun to play with. Even though it has fewer megapixels than the S6, it makes absolutely no difference to the picture quality. In fact, I think that it has better picture quality. Have you noticed the wide-angle lens? It's great for pics with all of your friends crammed into one shot.

Nathan @ Cheeky Save