Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Instant Bullets Blog Jun 14, 2016

*Wedding, baby shower, and birthday gifts. Assign a person in charge of gift collecting. The person adds more tape to the card attached to the gift. The tape can be scotch, duct, or blue painting. The additional tape lowers the chances the card and the gift are separated.

*A person's inside and outside are equally important. I believe a person's inside more important than the outside is false. A beautiful person dress well and looking healthy outside may be a jerk or a bitch on the inside. A kind person on the inside may be lazy dressing himself or herself and rarely showers reeking body odor on the outside. A good person takes cares of his or her both inside and outside.

*Low income families. There are low income families living a mile away from my house. I'm sad I see families walking from a fast food restaurant buying cheap meals; for example, a $5 large pizza at Little Caesars for dinner. Bad nutrition habits inhibit children development including mental and physical.

*Maybe schools are teaching a life lesson outside the classroom. Think about a typical school day. How many hours are devoted to recess and lunch? I remember my 4th and 5th grade was two 10 minute recesses and 45 minute lunch totaling one hour and five minutes. My junior high was a 20 minute break and 60 minute lunch totaling one hour and 20 minutes. How many hours are devoted to class sessions? The answer is much more hours than recess and lunch. It's life. More time is devoted to work than to recess, break, and lunch or fun and play.

*"I will" is more important than "I know." I used to believe knowing is more important than willing. A common saying is "knowledge is power." Another common saying is "the more you know, the better you are." I realize when I started learning Python for the second time willing is more important than knowing. I have a will to learn Python. I'm motivated to learn Python. I hope learning Python helps me find my next job. Furthermore, learning Python branches out to learn HTML5, learn web design, and redesign my webpage Innovate Infinitely.

The bottom line is willpower or motivation is more important than knowledge.

*Many people in my dreams have been people in my present and past life. Friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, and acquaintances. I wonder if people who know me or knew me I appear in their dreams?

*It's ironic to have the best fun, relaxation, and vacation trips work must be done. Effort is required. Planning is required. Laziness results in poor fun experience.

*"Anime was a mistake." I just found out acclaimed director Hayao Miyazaki was quoted saying that. His quote is true. Most of today's anime is garbage. Weak plots. Weak character development. Most anime series today is pretty girls appealing to male anime fans with no reality of normal life. Sources: Rocket News, Anime News Network, Escapist Magazine.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: