Monday, July 11, 2016

Accutane Day 2,713


My annual checkup was on Mon Jan 18, 2016. I requested the dermatologist for minor surgery to remove two bumps on my face. The first bump was below my left eye and the upper midface region. The second bump was on my temporal region to the left of my right eye. The dermatologist said minor surgery was not needed. The bumps could be removed by zapping with electric shock.

The zapping treatment was cosmetic surgery performed after my annual checkup. There was preparation applying a cream on the two bumps. There was an option of injecting a liquid to minimize pain from the shock. I said the injection wasn’t needed. The zapping broke open the bumps breaking apart the oils as explained in lament terms. Scars appeared after the cosmetic surgery. The dermatologist gave me a sample size bottle of Celacyn gel to speed up the scar healing. I applied the gel three times since Jan 18. The pic above shows the first scar remains. The second scar is completely healed.

There is a third bump on my forehead above my right eye clearly shown. It looks like cosmetic surgery can remove the bump. I delay the zapping treatment because money is tight. I have no reason to get the treatment immediately.

I mentioned in past Accutane blogs my acne scars have been healing. The acne scars stopped healing months ago. I see no more areas of my face clear of acne scars after I shave. I see less dead skin on my razor. My nose still has the occasional blackheads and whiteheads.

I stopped applying Tretinoin cream because money is tight. I can’t afford another tube. The dermatologist recommended Epionce Lyric Tx cream for which she gave me samples bottles. I apply the Epionce Lyric Tx every three days on my nose, my cheeks where the acne scars are, forehead, and temporal regions. The Epionce seems to be working. Acne appearing on my face continues to be rare.

Finally, I asked the dermatologist about my callus on my feet. The dermatologist recommended Kamea G exfoliating foot cream. The cost was $20 for a 4oz tube. Expensive. I gave it a try. The dermatologist told me to apply two times a day. The second time was applied at night before going to sleep. I wore socks after I applied the foot cream. The foot cream combined with the pumice stone removing callus worked. I discovered there are cheaper foot creams in drug stores. I try a cheaper foot cream when I’m out of Kamea G. I stopped applying Kamea G during the summer because wearing socks at night kept me too warm. In the meantime, I remove callus with the pumice stone only.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: