Monday, September 12, 2016

Let's Play Japanese Mahjong (Riichi) II

I posted a blog on Mon Nov 12, 2012 titled Let's Play Japanese Mahjong (Riichi). I posted a link to download a .pdf guide on Riichi hands and rules. It's a beginner's guide to help people learn Riichi which included me.

I revised the guide which includes an easier to read hands, easier to read scoring hands, more rules, and advanced rules. Click the link below to download. Contact me if there are errors. Credits to YouTube Channel "HanaYoriUta" now called Revolutionary Productions and Japanese Mahjong - Flash Game for information helping me create a revised guide.

Link: My Riichi Hand's Guide II

Side note: Learning Hong Kong Mahjong is significantly easier to learn. A newbie can learn Hong Kong in two to three hours. Learning Hong Kong before learning Riichi may be better for some people. It's easier and plentiful to find online resources and books learning Hong Kong.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: