Wednesday, October 05, 2016

Life Moving Forward Backwards

Steve Jobs was correct. You can't look forward. You can only look backwards. What you do today is unknown it helps you or hurts you tomorrow. In other words, you connect the dots backwards.

I have faith what I'm doing now becomes successful in the future. I'm not 100% sure it becomes a success. I admit it can be a waste of time. I admit it can hurt me somehow. Live the present. Hope for the future. Follow my intuition. I must believe positive results are coming soon. I take care of myself. I avoid stupid choices; however, it's okay to be foolish intelligently or make good mistakes. Life finds a way to reward good people. Good people working intelligently are rewarded. There is no faking. Be sincere.

What am I doing now hoping for a successful future? The list is below:

Working out at the gym. I workout at the gym four or five days a week. My workouts include machines, free weights, cycle, and treadmill. Hiking is included. Any physical activity is included.

Learning new job skills. I'm currently learning Python and CSS. I learned VBA, Oracle, and Tableau. I reviewed Excel, Access, PowerPoint, HTML, and SQL.

Writing blogs. I keep my writing skills sharp.

Reading books. I keep my brain sharp. Reading is one way to stay away from the computer.

Job searching. I job search two times a day Monday thru Friday.

Opening myself to new adventures and new experiences. I visited Zion National Park in Sep 2016 for the second time. I took a staycation Mon Aug 1 to Fri Aug 5.

Sleeping. I sleep seven to eight hours a night. Sleeping rests my mind, body, and soul. Sleep is my spiritual practice.

Spending wisely. I shop around for sales. I buy used books. I maximize the lifespan for clothes and most durable goods. I don't need cable. I'm picky when it comes to buying DVDs and BDs for my movie collection. On the other hand, I spend extra dollars for goods and services I want high return value.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: