Friday, October 21, 2016

The Philosophies Of Raymond Mar Which Changed

People change. Some people think we're not going to change. We like ourselves. Our lives are happy. Life can't get better or can't get worse. Life changes. Life changes people by choices, by circumstances, or by moments. People can't control many life changes.

I get stronger, smarter, kinder, and wiser each day l live. Each day I live I change for the better. I innovate infinitely. One change is my beliefs. Some of my beliefs change. I hope my beliefs change for the better.

I wrote three "The Philosophies Of Raymond Mar" blogs. The first was on Sun Dec 2, 2012. The second was on Sun Jun 23, 2013. The third was on Sun May 25, 2014. I take another look rereading the three blogs.

The Philosophies Of Raymond Mar

There are no changes. These philosophies have stood the test of time. The highlights include "innovate infinitely" which means never stop innovating your life. Seek new adventures. Experience new experiences. Love is the ultimate happiness. Timing and luck are factors in success. Never stop meeting new people. Adults living a life with hate must grow up. And everyone must have a cell phone.

However, there are minor edits or addendum to my top 30 blogs from my first 300 blogs I wrote:

*Number 17. I wrote, "Everyone has the right to find happiness." Number 17 is edited to the following, "Pursue happiness to find happiness." Some people don't have a right to find happiness. If people want happiness, they must earn it. Nobody should take their happiness for granted.

*Number 19. I wrote, "Have fun, learn, and enjoy." Number 19 is edited to the following, "Take life one day at a time." Life is not fun and not enjoyable every day. There are days people must grind it out. Stay strong. Stay tough. Take everything one at a time.

*Number 26. I wrote, "Live the present. Live the moment." I added the word intelligently at the end to read "Live the present. Live the moment intelligently." Some people abuse the living the present, living the moment attitude making wrong choices. Make smarter choices living today for a better tomorrow. The present moments and the present choices affect future moments and future lives. The present and the future are complementary.

The Philosophies Of Raymond Mar 2

There are no changes. These philosophies have stood the test of time. The highlights include avoid buying cheap gas, dress for success, breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and dump the junk.

One addendum is playing board games. I play board games because it's a social activity. I communicate with people. I can meet new people with like interests. Some board games involve thinking. I see myself playing board games in my senior citizen years. Online board games are excluded. Playing board games is live with real people touching the board game accessories.

The Philosophies Of Raymond Mar 3

Some of these philosophies have stood the test of time. The highlights include physical activity, a good Monday sets the tone for the weekdays, no shoes worn inside the residence, and actually holding a book and newspaper or no ebooks and enewspapers. I stand by my philosophy some physical activity is not physical activity such as routine walking and gardening. I stand by my philosophy Costco's fruit and vegetable selections stink.

There is one change which is, "If you have no friends, you might as well be dead." My initial philosophy was people live a good life being with people. People must be with people to live a good life. My philosophy is changed. There are some people who rather be alone than be with some people. These people are happier avoiding certain people. I experience being happier choosing to be alone. There are some people I can't be with anymore unfortunately speaking. I waste my time spending time with them. I contribute little to nothing when together. I use the time to complete more productive tasks. It's okay to be alone. It's not okay to be lonely. If you're lonely, then go out and find some new people to make new friends.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: