Wednesday, March 08, 2017

A Preview My Future Health Problems

I threw up my breakfast on Sun Mar 5, 2017. I started passing gas burping. Then I started coughing. My stomach began to hurt I eventually threw up. I thought I had the stomach flu. I ate saltine crackers, drank 7-UP, drank ginger ale, ate plain toast, ate Jell-O, and ate rice Sun Mar 5-Tue Mar 7.

I realized today I don't have the stomach flu. I have serious indigestion or bloating. There are no other symptoms such as fever, headaches, or wheezing. I took two Gas-X before I went to bed last night. I realized I should eat yogurt while I feel asleep.

I ate yogurt which calmed my stomach pains in the afternoon. My stomach has been improving starting yesterday. It's like my digestive system is fatigued like muscle soreness. My digestive system needs rest.

Sun Mar 5 was the first time I threw up because I felt bloated. I felt bloated in the past. I anticipate bloating continues to be a lifelong health problem. Moreover, the common remedies for bloating such as ginger ale and saltine crackers no longer cure my bloating.

Minimizing Health Problems

The best way to minimize future health problems is being healthy today. I eat healthy meals three times a day. I minimize eating processed foods and junk foods. Moderation is incorrect. Minimize is correct. I stay hydrated. I exercise four to five days a week. I hope eating healthy, minimizing, and exercising delays and prevents future health problems. I'm going to experience health problems due to aging naturally. If I experience major health problems, then I hope I recover as quickly as I can.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: