Tuesday, April 11, 2017

It's A Lonely World

I dedicate today's blog to all the lonely people. Are you lonely? So am I. I have experience more than my share feeling lonely. The feeling is bad. No description can be clearer. Loneliness is bad.

The best way the fight loneliness is be active. Attract people. Luck is a factor. Never rely 100% on luck to meet new people and make new friends. A person's actions, behavior, and knowledge are more important factors. Be a good person. Good people come to you. If loneliness is a problem taking over your life, then you may need professional help.

I have strength. I have courage. I have been active. I'm unemployed. I live with my parents. I move forward living with the two life hindrances. I job search two times a day every weekday. I workout at the gym four or five days a week. I read books. I learn new job skills such as Python and JavaScript. I review existing job skills such as Excel and SQL. I play board games. I hike. I cook meals. I open myself to experience new experiences.

Lonely people are looking for friends. Lonely people are looking for soul mates. Lonely people are looking for lovers. Don't give up finding people. I'm not giving up. I hate being lonely. Maybe I find you.

Time is the ultimate judge. I trust myself what I'm doing today helps me meet new people tomorrow. Get up and do something, anything.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: