Thursday, June 01, 2017

Throwback Blog: I Got Published, Sort Of ^^

Blogger’s Note: Throwback blogs are blogs from my past. I start posting past blogs reflecting what I wrote. It's like my "A Second Look" blogs for which I give myself feedback.

Today's throwback blog is titled I Got Published, Sort Of ^^ in Feb 2009. The San Jose Mercury News asked readers to share what they recently discovered. I submitted a life lesson never take anything for granted. The life lesson was one of the first lessons I learned when I realized I must grow up on Sat Oct 4, 2008. Also, a good interview question is asking the job candidate, "Tell me something you discovered recently." The point of the question is test the job candidate's self-awareness or self-discovery. The answer can be I discovered normal blood pressure is 120/80 or I discovered learning Python is a new hobby to learn programming.


On Sun Nov 9, 2008, I wrote a 50 word paragraph what I recently discovered to the San Jose Mercury News. My discovery was I took everything and everyone in my life for granted. I learned to take nothing in life for granted. Scanned newspaper is below :3



Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: