Sunday, August 20, 2017

Am I Achieving Independence? Should I Achieve Something Else?

I have been blogging I need independence. I must achieve being an independent adult. I have been living at home my entire life. Why? The answer is another conversation.

Is independence overrated? I question myself my next goals finding a job, moving out, living on my own, expanding my existing life, and finding a new life. There are some independent people better off living at home. These people are happier living at home. These people can't live independently. There is a full time worker, intelligent, yet self-centered with poor health lives at home with his or her parents. Should he or she move out to discover more about life? There is a middle aged person feeding stray cats three times a day, watches too much television, and eats processed foods living on his or her own. Maybe he or she should move back with his or her parents.

Should I Achieve Something Else? How About Freedom.

I experience frustrations achieving independence; for example, the job hiring system favors recent experience and relevant knowledge highest priorities and everything else lowest priority. I have been working hard achieving independence for years with little achievements. It's like my life is on the pause button on Raymond Mar's Blu-Ray.

Maybe I should achieve freedom. I'm free from conflicts. I'm free from hate. I'm free from grudges. I'm free from anger. I'm at peace with myself. I'm happy. I'm joyful. We say freedom when a work shift is over. We say freedom when a college quarter or semester is completed. We say freedom when a bad relationship is over. Freedom or independence? I expect follow up blogs to continue the discussion.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: