Wednesday, August 02, 2017

Life Gives People Lemons They Make Lemonade. Life Gives People Roses Yet Roses Have Thorns.

I dreamed briefly I was homeless. I respond to today's blog title in two parts. The reader takes anything from any or all parts.

1. I'm doing the best I can. (I'm aware I'm blogging another doing the best I can blog entry.) How do I know? I know tomorrow, next month, next six months, or next year. I continue moving forward. Something comes up. I don't sit around waiting patiently doing nothing. Can I do more? Yes. How do I know? I hope for self-discovery I do better.

2. Life today is life today. Most of life is out of our control. We do our best to control as much as we can. Sometimes we chuckle. Sometimes we laugh. Sometimes we smile. Sometimes we cry. Sometimes we shout angrily. Sometimes we sigh with frustration. We pause for a moment to express our feelings. We move forward thereafter. Don't take life too serious. Don't take life too lightly. Embrace everything good and bad.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: