Sunday, October 01, 2017

Turn Back The Clock On Anime





I saw a tweet showing a smartphone with No Face as its wallpaper from the anime movie Spirited Away. The tweet inspired me to turn back the clock to one of my longest hobbies Japanese Anime. I retired from anime in Sep 2014.

My turn back the clock was watching episodes from selected anime series. These classic anime series have good plot, good character, originality, rely less on graphics, and rely more on good story. Some of these anime series are classics from my generation. Here is the timeline below:

Thur Sep 14: No Face was my temporary smartphone’s wallpaper. I included the original No Face and my smartphone wallpaper No Face above. I watched Ranma 1/2 volume 1 episode 15 and volume 2 episodes 1 and 2 Viz Video USA release.

Fri Sep 15: I watched Cowboy Bebop episodes 1 and 5. I watched Card Captor Sakura episode 21.

Sat Sep 16. I watched Sailor Moon episodes 37 and 39.

Sun Sep 17: I watched Spirited Away and Card Captor Sakura episode 3.

Mon Sep 18: I listened to Card Captor Sakura Character Songbook CD. I watched Tenchi Muyo TV series episodes 1 and 2.

Tue Sep 19: I watched Sailor Moon Stars episodes 187 and 188.

Sat Sep 23: I watched Maho Tsukai Tai OVA episode 3. I watched Hime-Chan No Ribbon episodes 22 and 39.

The turn back the clock was supposed to be seven days. I added bonus episodes after watching Maho Tsukai Tai OVA episode 3 because I needed to watch the last two episodes. Also, I didn’t watch any Sailor Moon Super episodes.

Mon Sep 25: I watched Sailor Moon Super episode 114.

Wed Sep 27: I watched Sailor Moon Super episode 115.

Sat Sep 30: I watched Maho Tsukai Tai OVA episodes 5 and 6.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: