Sunday, March 04, 2018

A Strength And Courage Day

Today requires strength and courage to live. I want to mix it up today doing something different. The doing something different never happens. Today the answer to the question, "If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?" is no. I don't have the enthusiasm to do what I want to do today.

I can waste today watching too much TV, go back in time playing video games for hours, and eat junk food. Today is not a day to waste. My strength and my courage make me live today doing something productive even though they're the same. I also play the grateful card. I'm grateful I have shelter. I'm grateful I have activities to avoid boredom. Today's activities are relaxing and stress-free. Some of today's activities require thinking.

Today ends well. Today is acceptable. Today is satisfactory. I don't rely on good endings, acceptable endings, and satisfactory endings similar to today. Today is lucky. There are some days the ending was unacceptable and unsatisfactory.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: