Saturday, November 01, 2008

Wed Nov 5, 2008

Please vote on Tue Nov 4. The next President of the United States is huge given today’s current events nationally and internationally. I vote absentee. I complete the absentee ballot and deliver my ballot to my local voting poll. I avoid the lines. I remember a few elections I waited a long ass time. No more :D

I wrote in a Sept blog people have been bitter. The economy, the election, and the anxiety level in our lives are some factors to people being bitter. I can’t recall every being bitter at someone else; however, I’m sure I was bitter I forgot.

Wed Nov 5 is a day of relief as the election is over. The day after election brings closure for the elected government officials and propositions. People begin to go back to their lives with family, friends, school, and work. And the day after election people begin thinking about Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays. I realized recently holidays are not just another day. Holidays are days to spend time with loved ones family and/or friends. Holidays are days to slow down. I can elaborate more on my new feelings, attitudes, and thoughts on holidays; however, it’s another blog subject. There should be a holiday on voting ~~ Happy voting, everyone!

I get personal at my personal blog Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: