Friday, June 11, 2010

De Anza Week June 7, 2010

Mon June 7, 2010

The leaders are boys. Leaders are men, not boys. I'm disappointed most of the men in my dance class are slow learners. Bad timing. In Winter '10, most of the ladies had trouble learning. We reviewed the Nite Club Two Step. The next dance we learned was the Rumba. It was the first time I learned Rumba.

There were couples that didn't want to switch partners. I respect that. They must stay on the sides. Most don't stay on the sides. I might have never mentioned the following before: My class always had trouble forming dance lines. Unbelievable.

Tue June 8, 2010

If I wanted to skip a day of classes, today was the day. I was tired throughout the day. I had a headache. I didn't focus in Acct 1C. I thought my body automatically shut off my brain to conserve my brain power for the Bus 18 mid-term. I'm not the only one throughout campus tired and unfocused. Most students I observed were like me.

I successfully concentrated and focused taking the Bus 18 mid-term. I know I didn't get an A. I'm confident I passed. Bus 18 and Acct 66 are the classes I have the final to study. I have one more mid-term which is Acct 1C. Tomorrow, I start catching up with Acct 1C and start studying for the Acct 66 final. If I have time, I read the next chapter for Bus 18. And I continue working on the Acct 1C Excel project.

There was no lecture after the Bus 18 mid-term. I shopped at Target for after shave lotion and a Tide To Go stain remover. The prices at Target are much lower than drug stores. I shop at drug stores for sales; otherwise, I shop at Target for bare necessities. On second thought, I should shop at Target for most of my bare necessities. I shop at Costco if it carries my brands. I ate my late lunch at Baja Fresh. I ordered the Dos Monios burrito not on the menu. I must mention when I order the Dos Monios.

Acct 66 was another boring class. I have homework due on Thur.

Thur June 10, 2010

Yesterday started catching up with school work. Yesterday was also the day I catch up with my body. I started working on Acct 66 chapter 15 and then I felt sleepy. I slept throughout the afternoon. It was refreshing. I finished most of the homework and I read chapter 24 for Acct 1C. It was a good catch up. It could have been better if I slept less and started studying for Acct 66 final.

One of my classmates interviewed for an internship earlier in the week. He got it. Congrats! He gave me a copy of weight lifting workout videos. I share him my workout schedules.

I got a 90% on the third mid-term for Bus 18. I'm happy with the score because I crammed five chapters in two days. The final is three chapters. I printed the powerpoint lecture slides for the rest of the class meetings to assist in preparing for the final more efficiently. I write key points the instructor mentioned on the printouts.

Talk about making babies. I chatted with two of my classmates in my Acct 66 in the campus center. I ate my left over burrito from Tues. One of the classmates told us her teenage son is going to be a father. I told her I know people young and old who are going to have a baby.

It was another boring class in Acct 66. Fortunately, the time went by faster than Tuesday. It's possible we're not going to cover the last chapter for the final. I hope so. This weekend is major school catch up in all my classes.

I'm A Good Guy Growing Up Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: