Wednesday, June 02, 2010

De Anza Week May 24, 2010

Mon May 24, 2010

I arrive five minutes early for class and the class starts 20 minutes late. The assistant and most of the students arrived late. I chatted with my classmates while we waited. Less couples attended tonight's class. The couple that argued last week attended class and they continued fighting.

The first dance we reviewed and improved the Nite Club Two Step. I received one-on-one correction on my Two Step. Place my foot down more further away from me than I think for the basic. The tip worked. The next dance was the East Coast Swing. Some students hated the dance. I like it. East Coast is better than the West Coast in my opinion. The next dance we learned the Rumba. The Rumba is a first for me.

I chatted after class talking random stuff.

Tue May 25, 2010

Two mid-terms today. The first mid-term was Acct 1C. The multiple choice and true/false were straightforward. I can't believe there were two questions on the cost-volume-profit graphs. I hope I got the questions correct. The problems were tricky. I had to ask the instructor twice for clarification. The clarification helped. One of the problems was not from the homework. That's interesting because all of her mid-terms I took in the past were straight from the homework.

The second mid-term was Acct 66. I hope he curves the mid-term because one of the questions was not from the homework. The concept was from the homework. I found that problem hard to apply the concept. The rest of the problems were from the homework. One of the five multiple choice was from the first mid-term. What the hell. I hope I answered correctly. The mid-term was difficult.

Tonight and Wed I work on Bus 18.

Thur May 27, 2010

I forgot to mention after the second mid-term in Acct 1C the instructor told us the Excel class project. The project is five problems in Chap 23. My first impression is the project takes time to complete.

Another assignment in Acct 1C is the Student Learning Objective online quiz. We get two bonus points for completing the 30 minute online quiz. The quiz is assigned on Wed June 2.

I looked at my Bus 18 second mid-term. I misread two questions I should have answered correctly. The questions were straightforward. Everytime I proofread my multiple choice answers I found any error, correct it, and get the answer correct. I never proofread when I attended San Jose State. New rule: check your multiple choice answers. The probability is high I find an error, correct it, and earned the points.

Throughout the day everyone is thinking about the Memorial Day weekend. The instructors did a good job keeping the class going without slowing down. I'm thinking about Fanime Con the positives and any negatives I want to avoid or to minimize. I have no class on Mon May 31 because of Memorial Day.

I'm A Good Guy Growing Up Finding Raymond Mar

No comments: