Thursday, March 09, 2017

Top Ten Favorite Quotes 2

Here is another top ten favorite quotes. The first Top Ten Favorite Quotes was written on Wed Dec 30, 2015. We model these famous people's successes and failures to help us live better lives.

10. Inside of a ring or out, ain't nothing wrong with going down. It's staying down that's wrong. --Muhammad Ali

9. Never underestimate the heart of a champion. --Rudy Tomjanovich

8. Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. -- Matthew 7:7

7. I miss 100% of the shots I don't take. --Wayne Gretzky

6. I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done. --Lucille Ball

5. A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. --Albert Einstein

4. He not busy being born is busy dying. --Bob Dylan

3. I don't know where I'm going from here, but I promise it won't be boring. --David Bowie

2. I never blame myself when I'm not hitting. I just blame the bat and if it keeps up, I change bats. After all, if I know it isn't my fault that I'm not hitting, how can I get mad at myself? --Yogi Berra

It ain't over till it's over. --Yogi Berra

You can observe a lot by just watching. --Yogi Berra

You should always go to other people's funerals; otherwise, they won't come to yours. --Yogi Berra

I tell the kids somebody's gotta win, somebody's gotta lose. Just don't fight about it. Just try to get better. --Yogi Berra

1. Being honest may not get you a lot of friends it’ll get you the right ones. --John Lennon

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans. --John Lennon

We've got this gift of love, but love is like a precious plant. You can't just accept it and leave it in the cupboard or just think it's going to get on by itself. You've got to keep watering it. You've got to really look after it and nurture it. --John Lennon

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: