Saturday, March 04, 2017

I Blog, You Comment Mar 4, 2017

I believe Election 2016 and President Donald Trump are the reasons comments decreased. Take a break watching the news. Read my readers' comments below.

Speaking of taking a break, I mentioned people are tired in Today I Want To Talk About Labor Day 2016. People forget how they work well. Multi-tasking is a lie.


I take a break by not watching the news. I shut of the news after Trump was elected President. So much free time sleeping. --Gertrude Burns, Whitehall, PA

New job policy at my company. Unlimited days off. Take a break when you need it. Morale is up. Productivity is up. Fortunately the honor system works. --Oscar Nunez, Richmond, VA

You Have Problems? So Do I was a blog telling everyone I have problems and you have problems. Nobody is alone when it comes to problems.


I felt better when I read your blog. I experienced too many problems since I was a teenager. I have a little bit more motivation to get better. --iluvcookies via email

I thought I am the only person with back problems and knee problems. I lost count the number of surgeries and physical therapy. I realized there are people with back problems and knee problems, not just back problems only or knee problems only. --Sandy Jenkins, Green Bay, WI

Divorced twice. My exs cheated on me. I went to therapy finally. She put everything in perspective. I'm not the only person with these exclusive problems. I can be a winner for the first time in my life. --Angel Davidson, Coachella, CA

The world always has problems. It has in the past. It has today. It will tomorrow. The best thing we can do is live a good life. The world needs one less person with problems affecting others. --Perry Carroll, Marion, NC

I was raised by my parents telling me life is full of problems. Live your life fixing your problems because you can't avoid problems. --Edward Boyd, England

Multi-tasking is full of sh**. How can a person juggle many problems at the same time? At work? No way. At home? Honey, I need help. Myself? Fix my knee problems, finances, and lemon Kia. Yeah, right. --Rita Patton, Nashville, TN

I was a smart 4.0 student in high school and college. Awesome. Nope. I learned book knowledge. I didn't learn life knowledge. I live on my own being an idiot who can't solve problems outside the classrooms. --Milton Wang, Rochester, NY

A shelter life equals ignoring problems. I'm paying the price at 40 years old. I don't know when I'm caught up or when I learn what I missed years ago or even decades ago. --Tabitha Underwood, Rockledge, FL

It's great we work hard to create something new. We must remember to maintain our lives. I remind myself in Maintenance Is Important As Innovating Infinitely. Find time for personal maintenance just like a car, a computer, and a home.


Sleep, shower, read a book, and brush my teeth are my daily maintenance. --Sheila Schneider, Ashburn, VA

I spend a minimum of two hours on a Sat or a Sun reviewing or learning new knowledge. It can be related to work or personal interest. --Kent Fuller, Australia

As a baseball coach, I remind my players to spend time maintaining themselves outside baseball. A great baseball player is well-rounded inside and outside the game. --David Edwards, Los Angeles, CA

Senior citizens reminisce their young years being outside in SOMT: Cities, Downtowns, Stores, Parties Meet People where they met people out of their houses. In contrast, many young people today isolate themselves with their electronic devices.


I remember the crazy conversations, pranks, avoiding the police, staying past 2am when I was in high school. I remember the partying, LSD, and trying something new just to try something new. That's living life. That's learning not in school. --Betty Banks, Norcross, GA

I met my wife at a social activity outside the home. My grandkids tell me they meet their dates online. That's not dating. --Curt Collins, Fayetteville, NC

Video games are making people dumb. Why? It's obvious. They're playing video games. For the love of your brains youths, go outside and stimulate it. Not in front of a TV. --Erika Frank, Crawfordsville, IN

Many people disagreed Luck Is Part Of Life. I blogged luck is a determining factor how we live our lives in the present. Sometimes our moments come down to good luck or bad luck.



I worked hard to become a professional lawyer. Luck didn't help me become a partner. Long hours, learning from my mistakes, and listening to my clients are the reasons I'm successful. --Paul Rose, North Bergen, NJ

I don't believe in luck. If something bad happened to me, then there was a reason. I analyzed what I did wrong. I wrote my mistakes. I corrected my mistakes. Success follows. No luck here. --Keller Schultz, Concord, NH

I'm a successful business owner. It's not luck. It's being smart. Making timely business decisions. Prepare for the future when the economy is going up and when the economy is going down. I have backup plans ready. --Melvin Jimenez via email

I teach my son and daughter luck is not a factor to become successful. I tell them luck isn't going to get them A's and B's in school. Study hard. --Jaime Nichols, Orange, NJ

I remember I wear my lucky ring when I needed luck. My father told me to not wear my lucky ring the next time I needed luck. I didn't, and I haven't since. I'm 35. No more lucky ring since I was 17. --Lisa Hansen, Reno, NV

100 is an approximate number of good luck moments. Winning contracts, winning a contest, etc. etc. I can't tell you how good luck and good fortunate helped me. --Wilbert Reyes, Portland, ME

Bad luck is my motto in life. I do everything right. I have little to show. And I have health problems requiring frequent visits to the doctor. My life is on pause too many times. My life is full of bad luck. --Steve Holloway, Milwaukee, WI

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: