Wednesday, September 20, 2017

You And I Are Weird

Agree with me 100% being weird. You're weird. I'm weird. Everyone is weird. Every human being is weird. Think carefully. There is something weird. Weirdness is subjective. Some people tolerate some weirdness. Some people reject some weirdness. Friends and family accept weirdness from their inner circles of friends and family. Weirdness makes each human unique.

I take pictures of police cars. It's weird. I believe 95% of the human population agrees. Another weirdness is I wear pajamas inside the house. I want to be comfortable. I believe 50% of the human population agrees. I sleep half naked every time I sleep. I believe 85% of the human population agrees. There are medical research sleeping partially or fully naked improves a human's immune system.

A Little Craziness

Weird and craziness can be together. I spend $200 on a pair of sunglasses for which I could have purchased a $15 pair of sunglasses both providing adequate protection for my eyes. I buy gas at Chevron. No Costco, Arco, Rotten Robbie, and no name brand gas goes inside my Toyota Camry. Many people including experts say gas is gas.

There are people who regularly sleep six hours a night. There are people who regularly sleep four hours a night. How can these people function during their waking hours? Maybe these people are too excited for everything. Maybe these people are too focused on something. They're too alert. Overwhelmed. I believe everyone has experienced the excitement and focus some nights we sleep a low amount of hours. Personally speaking, if I'm in a first time new adventure or first time new experience, then I'm excited, focused, and overwhelmed. My brain is too stimulated learning and thinking. I break down everything I observe as fast as the speed of light silently.

Finally, there is a difference between being weird and being immature. There is also a difference between being weird and behaving childish as an adult. It's okay being weird. It's okay being a little crazy. There are people who live a life dominated by their own weirdness. These people are immature. These people must grow up. Mature people control their weirdness. Mature people make the correct choices to turn on being a mature adult and turn off being a weird adult at the moment. Similarly, behaving childish as an adult is not weird. Daily childish behavior is unacceptable to live an independent life. I fail to understand some independent people behaving childish. They must have few friends and family in their lives. I anticipate many problems as these childish people continue living their present lives in their 50s and older. I hope through self-discovery the immature people and childish people grow up. The self-discovery hopefully happens sooner because these people have more time to correct their mistakes.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: