Thursday, November 08, 2012

Steve Jobs And Tomorrow

I combine two short blogs into one blog entry. The first is Steve Jobs and the second is tomorrow.

If I had an opportunity to meet someone, who is the person? Dead or alive.

My answer is Steve Jobs. I watched the Steve Jobs documentary on PBS and Steve Jobs on 60 Minutes after he past away. I want to know how he became successful. How did he discover up his vision, his genius, his overcoming of fear. He must have feared something. I know some people thought he was a jerk. How did Jobs' connect the dots from his past experiences and acquired knowledge to create what Apple is today? The products are simple and intuitive. He changed the world. He had charisma and a great salesman personality. His biography book is on my wish list.

Tomorrow's Plan

I like to plan ahead for the next day, next weekend, and next big activity. Planning ahead gives me assurance I prepare for everything going smoothly, checking off my to-do list, and anticipating anything that may hinder. I have a backup plan with alternate choices for those hindrances.

However, sometimes I don't know what I'm going to do tomorrow. Sometimes an adventure, a new experience, a surprise moment happens. I welcome those three situations because life is not 100% planned by the book. I believe a surprise, a mystery, an unknown makes life exciting. It keeps me focus and reminds me anything can happen. Anything.

No comments: