Monday, October 01, 2007

Secondary Priorities Is Priority Week

Last weekend, I helped my Dad and brother complete errands. All I did was help them, watch some football Sunday after dinner, and sleep. I didn’t read The Age Of Turbulence by Alan Greenspan (my current book), I didn’t watch Heroes Season 1, I didn’t learn Crystal Reports, and I didn’t do laundry which I needed to do.

Honestly speaking, helping my Dad and brother was something different. It was two days taking a break from the usual reading a book, learning Crystal Reports, cooking dinner, downloading fansubs, downloading music, and whatever else usual I can’t think of currently >__< I also got at least 8 hours of sleep Saturday night and Sunday night. When was the last time I got a good night sleep two nights in a row? Last weekend was refreshing and a reset for me. Last weekend was taking my mind off work, Crystal Reports, priorities and my weekly worries.

I continue the refresh weekend to the week of October 1, 2007 doing anything except reading Age Of Turbulence, learning Crystal Reports, and watching Heroes. Anything secondary priority is priority for the week. The list of activities include laundry and ironing, finishing my bills, updating my webpage, backing up my files, cleaning my sun glasses and driving glasses, downloading mp3 because I didn’t last week, and preparing my home PC to play Team Fortress 2 my friend got my interested. Oh, I’m going to the gym because I had a bad gym workout last week ;-)

Tired of the usual weekdays and weekends? Take your secondary priorities and make them a priority for the week, or maybe two weeks :]

No comments: