Sunday, December 02, 2012

The Philosophies Of Raymond Mar

Today is a good day to share my life philosophies. The timing is good because I need a reminder to refocus and reset. I'm still recovering from being sick the week before Thanksgiving. The recovery is slowly and surly. I live a consistent day of job searching, cooking, workout out at the gym, and taking advantage of the extra time being unemployed soon.

I refer to my philosophies as a loose term. I share my daily rules, my Innovate Infinitely philosophy, how everyone should live, and more. Don't expect deep thoughts, long essays, conversations, and quotes from famous philosophers such as Plato or psychologists such as Sigmund Freud. Enjoy.

Innovate Infinitely. Never stop innovating life. The theme of my webpage is Innovate Infinitely. Always find ways to do something better. When you achieve it, innovate it again and again infinitely. There is always another way to do something better. Never stop changing. Never stop innovating.

Get up and do something, anything. There is always something to do. Seek new adventures. Experience new experiences. Meet new people. Make new friends. Open your eyes, listen carefully, taste new foods, smell new scents, and feel a new thing.

Relationships. I believe everyone can find love. The odds increase the better person you are; in other words, men are gentlemen and women are ladies. Strong, intelligent, wise, communicative, kindness, tenderness, and embracing life.

I believe timing and luck are part of life. Everyone including myself has experience being in the right place at the right time and being in the wrong place at the wrong time. The jobs I was hired, the classes I got in college, the friends I met, and the good deals in stores are some of my good timing and luck. I haven't experience any significant wrong place at the wrong time, and I hope I never experience those.

Never stop meeting new people. People are important to be successful. People are necessary to live a good life. People help other people. I know this person and he can help me. I know that person and she can get you in. We live in the information age where it's easier to keep in touch with family, friends, acquaintances, and professional relationships.

My six daily rules of life:

1. Don't criticize, condemn, and complain, and don't compare with others.
2. Don't act like a jerk or bitch.
3. Always speak calmly and be calm.
4. Don't daydream when driving.
5. Keep your head up high . . . look at their cute face when talking.
6. Breath with your nose and stand up straight.

Everyone must have a cell phone. Communication is important. I like to communicate and talk. Cell phones are necessary to communicate with people especially for events, finding people, and emergencies.

Growing up. Everyone has a chance to grow up regardless of age. There is a time and place the person pause and says, "I must grow up." Congratulate yourself if you already have.

Steve Jobs' Connect The Dots Backwards. The late Steve Jobs delivered the 2005 commencement address at Stanford University. One of his stories was connecting the dots. If it wasn't for Jobs taking a calligraphy class after dropping out of college, computers might not have the typography today. In Jobs' words:

"If I had never dropped out, I would have never dropped in on this calligraphy class, and personal computers might not have the wonderful typography that they do. Of course it was impossible to connect the dots looking forward when I was in college. But it was very, very clear looking backwards ten years later.

"Again, you can't connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something--your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life."

The three day weekend. I prefer the Saturday, Sunday, and Monday three day weekend compared to the Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. The reason is I can stay up late on the Sunday weekend day instead of going to sleep at a normal Sunday weekend day to go back to work on Monday.

Finally, my top 30 blogs from my first 300 blogs:

01. Never take anything and anyone for granted.
02. Trust my gut feeling.
03. My [earlier] daily top five rules for living: (1) Don't criticize, condemn, and complain, and don't compare with others. (2) Don't act like a jerk or bitch. (3) Always speak calmly and be calm. (4) Don't daydream when driving. (5) Keep your head up high . . . look at [their] cute face when talking.
04. Continue to live life finding what you want to do.
05. Never judge a person by their appearance.
06. Remember to learn from you failures as well as your successes.
07. It takes patience to learn who a person is for long-term family, friend, business, and romantic relationships.
08. Do something else to take your mind off something you hate.
09. Meet new people and make new friends continuously.
10. It's OK to be alone.

11. You must earn what you want in life.
12. You are responsible for yourself.
13. Schools have summer vacations; life doesn't have summer vacations.
14. Age is just a number.
15. Have courage to say goodbye to anything precious.
16. First years, first impressions, first go-around, and first successes are equally important as second years, second impressions, second go-around, and second successes.
17. Everyone has the right to find happiness.
18. Be patient. Never rush.
19. Take life one day at a time. Have fun, learn, and enjoy.
20. If you talk the talk, you must stand by your talk.

21. Do something to receive something.
22. Money is a way to help people, create action, and show appreciation.
23. Fight the pain, the suffering, and the struggles to keep living.
24. Use your mind to see.
25. Time is the ultimate judge.
26. Live the present. Live the moment.
27. Wait 24 hours for goods or services less than $100 and 48 hours for greater than $100 to avoid the urge to splurge.
28. Do the little things and they add up in time.
29. Life is a marathon, not a sprint.
30. When you in a jam, go back to the basics.

No comments: