Tuesday, August 02, 2016

Today I Want To Talk About Sleep

I slept well last night since Fri Jul 29. Three out of the last four nights I slept poorly. I slept poorly because the night was warm, too excited, bad mood, and concern for my future in the back of my mind. I turned on a desk fan to cool the room. I lost two hours of sleep waiting for the room to cool down.

I feel better today. My mood improved. I'm more focused. I'm more energized.

My sleep routine is sleeping eight hours. My sleeping environment ambient temperature must be cool. I fall asleep faster the colder the room. I listen to sleeping music on my smart phone. I set the sleep timer to two hours or two and a half hours. Sometimes I listen to sound effects instead. My favorite sound effects are rain, wind, and wind chimes. I wake up stretching my body on my mattress and when I stand up.

Sleep is important. Rest is important. It's not worth losing sleep for entertainment purposes. I practice my spiritually sleeping.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: