Wednesday, August 09, 2017

Hate Yourself Today Only

Be negative. Be hateful. Dislike yourself. Hate your life. Do these today only. A common saying is be positive. The common cliques are like yourself, be true to yourself, and be who you are. Find something to like yourself. Find more to like yourself. Your good attributes defines your good character. Good things happen when you like yourself. Smile. You are you.

How come we don't talk about what we hate about ourselves with full honestly? Is the reason we say the easy solutions like yourself, be true to yourself, be who you are, etc., is we want to falsely convince ourselves nothing is wrong. We ignore our personal problems. Ignoring problems rarely work. How can we fix what's broken in ourselves when we can't honestly find what we hate about ourselves? It's ironic hating yourself can improve your life. How? You're a terrible person to yourself today. Criticize yourself today. I believe we can fix ourselves. A fix for one person may not work for another person. Each fix is different for each person.

What do you hate about you? Your looks? There's so much you can do. God gave your face. Control what you can control. New hair style. Improve your grooming or learn new grooming techniques. Try new makeup. Minimize eating processed foods. Exercise. Working out at the gym consistently slows aging. Relax. Stress speeds up aging. Change your appearance. Wear new clothes. Wear new glasses. Dress for success. Dress to attract people.

What else do you hate? Your job? If the answer is yes, then it's your responsibility to change hating your job to liking your job. Search for a new job. Find a new beginning at another company. Learn new job skills to start a new career. Seek support from co-workers. Take action to like your job. Start now.

I hope you understand the point of today's blog. Find what you need to improve your life by hating yourself. Make changes. I hate being overweight. Eat healthy. Get exercise. I hate being lonely. Learn new hobbies to find people with common interests. I hate being stupid. Learn new skills. Motivation and desire are more important than intelligence and high IQ. I hate being stressful. Get more sleep. Reduce responsibilities. I hate having too much work. Work intelligently. Create ways to complete responsibilities faster.

What do I hate today? I hate being unemployed. I job search two times a day every weekday. I'm learning new job skills which are currently Python and JavaScript. I'm reviewing existing job skills which are currently Excel, PowerPoint, and SQL. I hate being lonely most of the week. I'm preparing myself to move out to be independent. I invite people to my apartment for social activities. Moreover, I have more time to take care of myself living on my own. I have more time to seek new adventures. I have more time to experience new experiences. The adventures and experiences create new opportunities to meet new people and make new friends. My leisure activities prevent me from being a boring person. Nobody wants to be with a boring person. I workout at the gym, read books, cook, play board games, listen to music, watch movies, and write blogs. I want to share some of my hobbies with people.

Learning from failures and becoming successful learning from mistakes must be self-discovered. They can't be taught. Do the best you can. I'm doing the best I can to like myself tomorrow.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: