Monday, August 14, 2017

Be Patient, I Rescue My Loneliness And Other People's Loneliness

Some people say the world is lonely. I agree. Where are the good people in my life? Many lonely people ask the same question, too. I'm looking to create new circle of friends. My top priority is independence. The new circles of friends follow. I rescue myself and I rescue other people from loneliness when I achieve independence. I can be rescued before independence.

I want long-term good friends. I accept short-term, too. I appreciate social networks such as Facebook to keep in touch with people. Age is just a number. My definitions of good friends include being mature adults. Good friends are sociable. We converse intelligently. There is an attitude doing something new. Get up and do something, anything. We seek new experiences. We welcome new adventures. We support each other. We are tactfully open people with honestly. We laugh at our jokes. Each of us calls out others when we're wrong with discretion. Our learning never stops. Growing continues indefinitely.

I see myself living at my own residence when I achieve independence. I attract people to spend time with me. People ask me to spend time with them. All of our circles of friends enlarge. I share my hobbies, knowledge, and experiences. I hope my friends share their hobbies, knowledge, and experiences. I eliminate one lonely person one person at a time. I rescue loneliness both myself and others. They happen in my neighborhood, my apartment complex, social gatherings, my workplace, and being outdoors randomly meeting people.

Where are the lonely, unemployed, living with their parents people similar to George Costanza from Seinfeld? There are people in my situation. I'm not the only unique person. I can't find them. I welcome people with weak self-esteem if they're motivated to strengthen their self-esteem. Nobody lives a happy life being lonely.

Email: feedbackininblog@innovateinfinitely.com

No comments: