Monday, December 04, 2006

The Fastest Week Ever

November was a fast month. October still was the fastest month ever in my life. November, though, gets a recognition. The recognition is the last week of November was the fastest week ever in my life. All of a sudden, it's Friday and Saturday and Sunday, one week after Thanksgiving weekend.

On Monday, my Thanksgiving holiday was extended because my dumb-ass co-worker took Monday off. I wonder if he enjoyed his vacation visiting his family.

On Tuesday, my department had a quick meeting with the office manager. The meeting was pointless. Nothing much was said. After work, I paid some credit card bills and quickly checked my bank statement. And my Creative Zen M 30GB MP3 player I ordered online on Black Friday arrived.

On Wednesday, I attended a staff meeting discussing the company's 2007 employee handbook. Nothing really new. And the company announced health care costs are going up 15%. All of the workers with dependents were concerned. The company pays 100% of the deductibles for the employee.

On Wednesday evening, I went shopping at Safeway. I purchased 5 one gallon Crystal Geyser water and a package of Farmer John sausage. I cooked a piece on Thursday morning and the oil caught on fire. I cooked a second piece and tasted terrible. I continue to buy Jimmy Dean sausage for breakfast.

Also on Thursday, I started to listen to my MP3 player hooking my player on my workplace PC. The player is awesome. I want to upload more songs on Saturday or Sunday. I took home my Sony stereo, CD player, and alarm clock I purchased at Costco in December 2004. I'm going to bring my MP3 player to work everyday. If I want to listen to Classic Rock, my MP3 player has FM radio capability. If I want to listen to Classical Music, I listen to a radio station streamlining on the Internet.

Thursday evening I went to Longs Drugs to visit my friend Loktera. Three weeks ago, I dropped my sunglasses and he picked them up while a group of us were at Oakridge mall. We were busy between three weeks ago up to yesterday because of work and college classes. Thank goodness he found them or I must buy another one for at least $100.00 $-(

On Friday, at work I did lots of catch up. I finished inputting a stack of closed deals which I was a week behind. It's boring I know, and it's another reason why I'm looking for another job. I must open new doors and seek new opportunities.

And on Saturday I did lots of personal catch up. I checked all my email and purchased Business @ The Speed Of Thought by Bill Gates at amazon.com. There were no good deals at half.com. And my Dad and I went to Milpitas to look at a used Toyota Tacoma truck for sale. My Dad is looking to buy a used truck to replace the 1984 truck.

Today is December 2006. I wonder if December is going to outpace October? Time will tell. Events in December include a trip to Las Vegas, visit Santa Cruz, and attend my company's Christmas party which is a first for me ^_^

No comments: