Sunday, March 18, 2007

Time To Say Goodbye

On Monday March 19, 2007, I start my new job as a contractor for Cisco Systems, Inc. I’m going to work at the Cisco campus in Silicon Valley. I’m both excited and scared. My feelings are normal. When one is both scared and have the urge to succeed, chances are excellent a person succeeds. Fear helps us learn. Weird, but true. I’m leaving the Real Estate sector and entering the Tech sector. I like to thank all my family and all my friends for enduring me for a long time ^.^ On my last day, I email my farewell speech to everyone I worked with. I also emailed workers who went to another brokerage house and acquaintances I helped telling them I found a new job. Immediately after I sent the email, I visited everyone’s office and cubicle and put my ININ card on their telephone. My ININ card includes my logo, website, name, email address, and one of my life’s philosophies “Never Stop Innovating Life.” ;-) My final action at work was I rang the office bell. The brokers who completed blockbuster deals rang the bell. The last time a staff rang the bell was in late 1999. I didn’t care if the managing partner hated it. I made a statement for myself. Yay! I’m looking forward to meet new people, experience new experiences, and learn anything new. *Prepares a toast* To new ventures, everyone. Thank you.

No comments: